Pages

https://instagram.com/cirre05/ https://www.pinterest.com/cirre05/ https://twitter.com/TIUcirre05

Saturday, April 25, 2015

My workout routine.

 
 
Daily fitspiration: Workout because you love your body, not because you hate it!
Pinterest


I consider myself quite level headed  (well,more or less.lol)
And i have a healthy view of diet and training.... in my non expert opining.

I believe  that balance is key, I`m an "all things in moderation" kind of girl.
That especially applies to my eating habits and workouts.

I don`t believe in starving myself (or over eating...) and i don`t believe in any extremes in my training (either no workout or training everyday several times a day)


It`s been a looooong process, but I`m finally in tune with my own body.


So how often do i workout?
well that varies from week to week,but generally i work out 3-5 days a week.
But i try stay active 7 days a week. (i said active NOT training)
What do i mean by active?
I mean that those days i don`t go to the gym, i go for a walk,or cycle (just  easy breezy cycling)
or gardening ,any low intensity activity to keep my body moving.

So my workout routine ,how does my week look like?
I try to switch it around a little so i don`t get stuck in a pattern.


MY WORKOUT ROUTINE!

(what a typical week looks like)


MONDAY:  RUN 5K
Since i`m training for my first race,i run this distance once a week.

Why all runners looking to lose weight NEED interval training.
Pinterest
TUESDAY: Arms/shoulders/back
I warm up on the treadmill for 10 minutes fast walk, or warm up on the rowing machine.
Then i select six strength moves:

Assisted pull-ups , wide and narrow ( either hang a rubber band from the rack, or hang it across on the barbell hooks)Works shoulders,triceps,delts and upper back.


The upper barbell hooks,just Place them
lower,and attach the elastic band across.
Grab the handles at the top,stand on the band and
do pull-ups .



Bicep curl (either with a hand weight or barbell)

Biceps - Dumbbell Bicep Curl
Pinterest


Tricep extension with weight,lying Down
Overhead triceps extensions
Pinterest


Lateral raises
(works shoulders and delts)
Do these 16 power moves to build strong, sexy, defined SHOULDERS. You'll hit your abs and burn off fat, too.
Pinterest


T-bar row
works  back and arms

Finish
Pinterest




Back extension with weights.           

Strengthen your glutes to ensure you get the most out of your leg day!!!!
Pinterest



Wednesday: Active rest day
I usually go for a walk most of the time. preferably 3-5 km
or 30-60 min (as a minimum)

Thursday: Leg day!!
I warm up with 5 min walking, and then some intervals

My favorite Leg day moves:

Squats With barbell

7 Types of Squats You Should Be Doing | Women's Health Magazine
Pinterest


Goblet squat


7 Types of Squats You Should Be Doing | Women's Health Magazine - love goblet squats
Pinterest


Dead lifts
5 DAY WORKOUT ROUTINE FOR GLUTES: Bodybuilding.com - Round Butt, Rockin' Body: Glute Training For Women
Pinterest
 
 
Glute bridge with weights
 
There are great to work the bootie, don't have a bench use a stability ball, start with no weight then move your way up. 10 Abs Exercises Better Than Crunches
Pinterest

 
 
Smith machine donkey kicks
 

Butt blaster with the smith machine!
Pinterest
 
Glute kickbacks

 Bulgarian  Split Squats

 
 
Friday: Active rest day (same as Wednesday)
 
 
Saturday: Intervals + full body workout
 
Arms, bicep curl and tricep extension (see Tuesday`s workout)
 
Back, T-bar row and back extension ( se Tuesday`s workout)
 
Chest, dumbbell fly

 
dumbell flys - Google Search
Pinterest

 
 Shoulders, Lateral raises ( see Tuesday`s workout)
 
 Walking lunges
Lunges... Great for legs and butt! Get up and lunge today!
Pinterest
 
Sunday: Active rest day
 
 
So this is what my workout schedule might look like.
I do switch the workouts around a little ,or even take an extra rest day.
And i try to add new moves to my routine every now and then, to keep my workouts interesting.
 
Hope you enjoyed my post.
 
Please leave comments and questions below.
 
Have a beautiful day
 
Xoxo
 
 


No comments :

Post a Comment